Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Beginning Of The End

As M. Ward proclaimed in his song "Stars Of Leo", this is the beginning of the end. This is my first blog and my first post. I guess an appropriate "type" to give this blog would lay in the category of music. But of course not just any music. As cliche and overused as this category may be, it could possibly be seen as an "Indie Blog". But allow me to explain further about this blog, yes it may be and "Indie Blog", but the purpose of the blog is to share and exhibit some variety. We have all heard of Deathcab For Cutie, The Strokes, Radiohead etc. And nothing against those bands, I love each one of them. I want to take you to the heart of "Indie". Explore deeper and further into the scene. Maybe even convince some to research some history of some of their favorite bands. Everyday I will try to post a band new or old, that i believe people will enjoy. So.....lets give this a try............

No comments: