Thursday, March 4, 2010

Check Out: Menomena "Evil Bee"

Menomena sure have a way of growing on you. At least they do on me. Take their song "Evil Bee" for example. It took me about four attempts to like this song. Why? Because I never gave it a chance. I would always give the slow acoustic intro a quick listen and click next. One day I finally gave the whole song a thorough listen and now it has become one of my favorite Menomena songs. I still get chills when I hear the holo "Oh to be a machine, Oh to be wanted....To be useful" with the distant piano in the background. So now I have said all that, I would like to share it with you!
Checkitout Checkitout Checkitout Checkitout Checkitout Checkitout Checkitout Checkitout Checkitout

"Evil Bee" Free MP3

Watch The Trippy Video Fo' It!

2 comments:

thismusicwins said...

menomena are one of my favourite bands ever, another great track from that album is wet and rusting, gives me the chills

Calvin Ramsey (TooRoads) said...

Man, Friend and Foe is a ridiculously good album. I've heard rumors of a new album, hope they are true. Also check out Ramona Falls, it's a side project of Brent Knopff (sp?).