Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Top 25 Tracks Of 2009

Bookmark Too Roads Indie Blog
 Before I reveal my #1 album of 2009, allow me to share my top 25 tracks of 2009. Enjoy! Comment and let me know what you think.

       (In No Particular Order)
  • Generationals - "When They Fight, They Fight"                     
  • Animal Collective - "My Girls"
  • Best Coast -  "When I'm With You"
  • Neon Indian - "Deadbeat Summer"
  • Millionyoung - "Hammock"
  • The Veils - "The Letter"
  • The Antlers - "Bear"
  • The Antlers - "Kettering"
  • Bowerbirds - "Northern Lights"
  • Neko Case - "I'm An Animal"
  • Jack Penate - "Pull My Hear Away"
  • Real Estate - "Snow Days"
  • The Thermals - "Now We Can See"
  • HEALTH - "Die Slow"
  • Acrylics - "All Of The Fire"
  • Big Spider's Back - "Perfect Machine"
  • Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros - "40 Day Dream"
  • Cass McCombs - "Dreams Come True Girl"
  • Part Chimp - "Trad"
  • Fool's Gold - "Nadine"
  • Dead Man's Bones - "Werewolf Heart"
  • Them Crooked Vultures - "Scumbag Blues"
  • No Age - "Your A Target"
  • Atlas Sound and Panda Bear - "Walkabout"
  • Grizzly Bear - "Two Weeks"
And there you have it. Comment and let me know what yours is!

No comments: